Sunday, February 6, 2011

Royce Reed?s Recaps - Basketball Wives Season 2, Episode 7

We are so excited to have Royce Reed blogging here at VH1.com throughout the upcoming season of Basketball Wives. From her insider’s perspective, Royce plans to recap her life both onscreen and off. Below, Royce takes on the seventh episode of Basketball Wives, Season 2, including her take on a relatively drama-free week…
Interesting show last night. There was no screaming and yelling or fighting. WOW! Kinda forgot what show I was watchingm, LOL. I kiiiid I kiiiid. Anyways, let’s get right into it:
There wasnt a whole lot to blog about on last night’s episode except the Matt and Gloria fiasco, Evelyn and Chad Johnson aka Ochocinco aka back to Johnson, and the surprise trip to Spain.
First up! Matt and Gloria…

There will be no laughing or pointing fingers here so if that’s why you were waiting for this blog, you may want to log off. There is nothing remotely humorous about domestic violence. I find it heartless for several people to send me and other cast members tweets saying, “I know y’all LOLing,” or, “Karma’s a bitch,” etc. I don’t wish that on anyone. I do personally believe there was more to the story than Matt and Gloria let on, but it’s their life and if that’s all they were willing to tell, so be it. I do wish them well and if there WAS more to the story, I hope he or she got help. Based off the photo that surfaced from Matt’s mugshot and the police report stating they heard a struggle and that both had visible marks, I’m reluctant to pass judgment on anything. Charges were eventually dropped so it is what it is. I will admit I was a little irritated with Matt for putting everyone in the cast into the same category and then claiming you don’t need to see any of us because of what you would say or do. I personally have never bashed Matt on Twitter or any other media, but I have seen the Twitter rants of him going off, calling names, and/or threatening any and everyone who disagrees with him about anything. To Matt: I don’t know you to judge you, but in the words of Gloria sometimes you are a “Twitter-crazed” basketball player. Calm it down. You have nothing to prove to anyone but yourself. Your family is your No. 1 priority. F what everyone else thinks and do you. If Gloria loves you, your kids love you, and everyone else who matters love you, no one else’s opinion should matter. Yes, we are all human and we all make mistakes but people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.
On to the next one: Chad and Evelyn
I was wary about this relationship, but going back through the time line and as the months go on, I think I may be falling for it too. I honestly thought in the beginning it was a publicity stunt especially since the only times I’ve ever seen or heard of them together were on TMZ. After seeing that video chat that I kinda felt perverted for watching, I do think they hit it off. Their conversation was genuine and cute. The shoes were nice and the flowers were beautiful, definitely up her aisle. They seem to have some things in common and it was another first of seeing Evelyn in a different light. I believe Chad may bring out her softer side, so if it’s not real (which I hope it is), for everyone else’s sake, they should stay together, get married, have some kids and keep Evelyn calm and not cursing like a sailor. I think we can all agree on that one.
Lastly, SPAIN!
Just let me first say, I never had an issue with Shaunie or Tami. My issues with Evelyn and Jenn were about them not attending my charity event. That’s insignificant as far as I’m concerned. Yes, I was upset by why hold a grudge against them for that? I forgive but I don’t forget. With that said, I would’ve been dumb to not go to Spain. Would you turn down a free trip when you didn’t have issues with the person inviting you? Didn’t think so. Also, If I didn’t go I probably would’ve been called a hypocrite for the things I said to Suzie. I stressed to her many times not to let a chick or anyone else keep you from having fun, so I packed my bags and, as you can see, I’m going. Not too sure how I feel about giving Jenn a condom, however, being that she’s married and clearly according the previous episodes she and Eric are in limbo. But that’s just me. I think we all had the attitude of “I’m just happy to be going to Spain” to think about any drama that may surface. Stay tuned…
Follow Royce on Twitter!

Source: http://blog.vh1.com/2011-01-31/royce-reeds-recaps-basketball-wives-season-2-episode-7/

Amanda Peet Amerie Amy Cobb Amy Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment