Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Footpath

Guide my footsteps by your word; don’t let any kind of sin rule me. Redeem me from human oppression, and I will observe your precepts. Make your face shine on your servant, and teach me your laws. Rivers of tears flow down from my eyes, because they don’t observe your Torah. (Tzadeh) You are righteous, YHVH; and your rulings are upright. You have commanded your instructions in righteousness and great faithfulness. Psalms 119: 133-138 Following in the… ???????..?.. ?.oooO??.?…. ?.(?.)?..Oooo.. ???.(?..(?.)?. ???_)?..)../?.. ?..?…??(_/?… footsteps………… ????????…. ?.oooO????… ?.(?.)?..Oooo? ???.(?..(?.)?. ???_)?..)../?.. ?..?…??(_/?… ????????…. ?.oooO????… …(?.)?..Oooo? ???.(?..(?.)?. ???_)?..)../?.. ?..?…??(_/?… of the Messiah… ?…???????..  [ Read More ]

Source: http://aponderingheart.com/blog/?p=4281

Gisele Bundchen Daniel Radcliffe Keira Knightley Emma Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment